Manitoulin Transport has one of the highest pay packages in the industry as they strive to keep their current and future drivers happy. Sustained by its 60 years of experience, Manitoulin developed the transportation knowledge that is relied on and trusted by clients in various industries.
They are looking to hire a Class 1 City Pickup & Delivery that has knowledge of The Pas, Flin Flon, and Snow Lake, MB areas.
What do they offer to you-
To apply, contact either Rickey or Martin:
Rickey Pagan Driver Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Monette Driver Coordinator - email@example.com
WOMEN’S RESOURCE CENTRE
Full time Position
Counsellor/Resource Worker … assumes the responsibility for providing personal support services to women and their children. Responsible for providing counseling services and access to community resources, that will assist women in meeting their needs. Work in harmony and cooperatively with the Director and other staff in carrying out the responsibilities.
- Applied Counselling Certificate or equivalent, plus one (1) year experience in
the one-on-one counselling field.
- Training and/or one (1) year experience in program development.
- Ability to relate well to people in stressful situations and at a time of crisis.
- Possess or willing to obtain First aid and CPR certification.
- Possess or willing to obtain Crisis Intervention training.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Writing skills with the ability to prepare reports and letters.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to
exercise independent judgment.
- Possess an awareness of the dynamics of Family Violence.
- Awareness and sensitivity to cultural diversity with a strong understanding of
- Possess a non-judgmental attitude, be resourceful, flexible and patient.
- A valid class 4 driver’s license would be considered an asset.
- A working knowledge of computers and software applications considered an
- Successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records, Child Abuse &
Adult Abuse Registry Checks.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the Women’s Resource Centre
@ 204-681-3105. Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume with three references by mail or fax 204-687-3322 to the attention of:
60 Hapnot Street
Flin Flon, MB R8A 1L6
Applications must be received no later than 5:00 pm October 1st , 2021. We thank all applicants, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested in posting an ad on this page, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-687-3469
Email or call for rates.
last 12 months = 265,834 page views
1 month average = 16,622 page views
1 week average = 3512 page views